This post is also available in: 한국어 (Korean)
- Maintain appearance and properties during Sun Light/ UV light exposure.
- Pursue weight reduction with PP Compounding replacing other materials.
- Consider the compatibility of functional additives.
- Stabilize the surface to prevent continuous degradation.
- Reduce VOC.
- SAE J1960 (now updated to J2527) is the accelerated weathering test specification for automotive exterior in US.
- The reference UV system could extend its service life to 5000hrs.
- Commodity UV system couldn't provide with enough performance to protect surface gloss even to 4000hrs.
- If the physical property retention rate is 50% or less, it is regarded as early degradation.