This post is also available in: 한국어 (Korean)
- Maintain appearance and properties during Sun Light/ UV light exposure.
- Pursue weight reduction with PP Compounding replacing other materials.
- Consider the compatibility of functional additives.
- Stabilize the surface to prevent continuous degradation.
- Reduce VOC.
- SAE J1885 (now revised to J2412) is the accelerated weathering test specification for automotive interior in US.
- If the physical property retention rate is 50% or less, it is regarded as early degradation.
- No UV additive samples showed surface whitening due to early degradation even after 500 hours.